Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Switch hitter vs switch pitcher?

2 comments
 

This is pretty funny but I think I have a solution and it might be what the pitcher complains about. In order to switch from one side of the plat to the other as a hitter you have to ask for time. No as long as a hitter is in the box's the pitcher can throw. I think that if the hitter keeps changing the batter should be thrown out for intentionally delaying the pitcher in an attempt to throw his game off. Then again the pitcher is trying to be a weasel himself. Overall its just kind of hilarious. Also I might add kudos to the pitcher for being so ambidextrous.

2 Responses so far.

  1. cheramie says:

    Solution: Ask both men which hand they will be using secretly. When they both choose, force them to do that no matter what.

  2. SamMcNeil says:

    that's exactly what I said last night.... and that sounded extremely gay.

Leave a Reply